Monday, December 28, 2009

Come... and Gone

Well these last 2 weeks have probably gone by faster than any 2 weeks in my entire life.

Week #1- I can make it through!

I was still in school and I happened to have two lovely teachers who put exams on the last Thursday and Friday before Christmas break. So that week was spent studying... a lot. We were also training pretty hard because the following week was oyo training so Patrick wanted to get in a good block before the rest. I believe the one Saturday of training consisted of 3 workouts and I started at 6 on deck for a swim- half hour break- strength/weights-15minute break-3 hour ride= 6 hours of basically non-stop work! It was good though! Having the feeling that your body is just so unbelievably tired and every muscle is sore in the "I've worked extremely hard" way is a perfect feeling to start some time off; it feels more deserved.

Week #2- Oyo training and xmas!!

Started the week off with a day of no training, watching movies and eating a lot of popcorn...really cannot complain!! The days leading up to the 23rd consisted of last minute shopping for everyone and a single workout of some kind (no running!). Went to Vancouver for Christmas Eve and had yummy sushi! Christmas morning was slow and relaxed. I believe my family (10) finished opening presents around 1pm and had brekky around 2pm! That's what I call a lazy day!!
*Best Present- A beautiful necklace from Matt. It has a little pink world and binoculars, so when I’m travelling ill always have good luck from him- very thoughtful!

Wear a helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment