Friday, October 16, 2009

Real First Post!

Some team-mates have been helping me set up this blog, so apologies for the previous post! I was at Kyla's because Gaby and I were making Pad Thai for a few people. I left my account unattended and my HILARIOUS friends opted to make my first post a memorable one.

And for anyone who is wondering "why the hell does this [chick] have a blog, here is my resume..."

- Completed my first triathlon!!!

- Crash Queen of NTC

- Record holder: Most consecutive days without helping with the lane ropes.

- Pacific Coast Swimming 10 and under 50m Breast-stroke record holder (short course)

- 2009 Junior National Champion

- Canada Games Champion (individual and relay)

- 6th place at Junior World Championships.

haha seriously though with this blog I hope to keep friends, family and potential sponsors up to date with what's happening in my life.

Before I go I need your input! What should my signature parting line be?
These are my options:
1. Stay Cool
2. Wear a helmet
3. Stay Cool, Wear a helmet
4. Be True
5. Stay the course!

Thanks!
Ali

4 comments: