Saturday, November 28, 2009

Oops

So I have neglected my blog in the last hmmm like 3 weeks!...I guess that is what happens when all of a sudden a bunch of stuff starts happening in my life; for that I apologize.

So I guess I will do a quick summary of what has been going on....

-almost 3 weeks ago I had 2 mid-terms and a test...yes I am only in high school but I still managed to stress myself out about it!

-there was 2 weeks ago where I got very sick (not swine flu tho!) but I felt like death and that whole week pretty much consisted of 2 swims and a run where I had no energy whatsoever.

-there was last weekend; I went to Vancouver with Matt and looked for a Christmas Grad dress (I am well aware of how silly that sounds). Anyways that was a great weekend.... full of store shopping, coffee breaks, breakfasts at Granville Island market and R&R with the bestest BF ever. If anyone cares I got a really nice silver silk dress from Banana Republic!

-this week...finally started full training again! Woot!! Even though it was regeneration until Friday. But oh man when Friday rolled around I think I speak for the whole group when I say “ouch”-morning swim had a main set of 8 best average 200’s within a 5.5km practice. Then the senior guys did an “epic” cross ride or so I heard and the training finished off with an hour run with steady state and tempo. However, the group went to a really good sushi restaurant last night to refuel which was a great way to finish off the day and relax.

-wear a helmet

No comments:

Post a Comment