Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Quick Update

So the flights have been booked and I’m heading to Geneva this Friday the 13th (coincidence?). It will take me 18 hours total from Victoria to Geneva via Toronto and Montreal. I have managed to bounce back perfectly from the flu bug that I had and have got a few sessions of good training in. I am super excited for this trip even though it is 1/3 the length it was supposed to be. When I arrive Craig is so kindly picking me up and we will head to a hotel for the night because the boys race the continental cup the next day...it is great that I will be able to watch them race. Then off to Aix Les Bains which quoted from Andrew Yorke on facebook is “where heaven and earth collide”...which sounds promising. Staying there for a couple of days and then to Lausanne where I will race sprint worlds and then the team relay. I will keep my blog updated as much as possible and with pictures hopefully!! I am little sad that I will be missing nationals this year in Kelowna and not being able to attempt defending my title but there is give and take in this sport and I wish everyone luck! Also a special good luck to Christine and Brook who are in Singapore for YOG!

- Next post will be from Europe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment